Harbor Church was created to be a refuge for those whom are lost or broken and a boon to Christ's Kingdom locally and around the world. We pray that our family will continue to grow and be a blessing to the community around us, that we might send out faithful followers of Christ to spread God's love and peace in a world of desperate need. We hope that you'll come visit our growing congregation and find encouragement, love, and blessings for yourself and your family! We meet every Sunday morning for small group fellowship and congregational worship, as well as Thursday evenings for more small group studies. Please check the calendar to the right to find out about our upcoming services and events!
What we believe
- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He lived a sinless life and then offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all people by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days. He ascended to Heaven and will return again someday.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right.
- We believe the Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human writer, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. It is the truth without any mixture of error.
- We believe Salvation is God’s free gift to those He has called by the Holy Spirit according to His purpose. We receive this gift gladly, repent of our sin and trust in Christ as God’s provision for our sin. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty.
- We believe people were created to exist forever. we will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, in hell, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation in heaven.
Worship & Prayer
It is our desire that all we do be inspired by God’s presence and work in our lives, that our live become an act of worship a continual prayer to God. Worship is more than just an action like singing or praying. It is an attitude of awe and reverence before a Holy God, whether we are at work, at home, or in a worship service.
Fellowship & Discipleship
As we relate to one another, we desire to reflect the love God has for us. As we relate to God, we draw close to Him in character, in covenant, and in commitment. As we do this, we develop Christ-like character that give us integrity in our dealing with others; that is we are the same inside and out and are who God made us to be, a reflection of the character of Christ.
Only the Gospel can offer the hope of eternal life with Christ in heaven; He is the joy we spread to the world! We join the ongoing redemptive work of God as He leads us to influence others to follow Him.